Thursday, June 17, 2010

Its been a year!

Yes, its exactly a year ago that I made the beginning...took the first step towards writing. When it began, I never imagined it would last this long. I supposed it to be one of those numerous fancies I never pursued more than a month!

But, lo & behold! here I am, creating yet another post....surprising myself yet again! I wonder what could be the reason? The only thing that comes to my mind is the selfish motive to observe how my thought process evolved over-time, may be? Anyways, that is for me to go figure.

Here's what I owe you, my readers : All of you who read, follow,comment , criticize my posts, a BIG thank you for hanging around and encouraging me.




1 comment:

Prashant Mehta said...

Happy Birthday - RoaIM !!

A nice year and wish you all the best for the many forthcoming years.

Now, that i have said all the good things i possible can say - DON'T YOU THINK YOU OWE ME A TREAT?