Friday, March 12, 2010

My precious

I saw him that day on a busy market street, in Bangalore. It was instant. His sparkling eyes stole my heart. I couldn't help staring at him. His smile mesmerized me.
I saw myself falling head over heals but just couldn't help it. I had to get my dad meet him, immediately! That day marked the beginning of our association. And now, he has become an integral part of my life.
My life, my family wouldn't be the same without him. He has been with me through thick and thin. One hug, and he makes my fears & tears vanish! What would I do without him?













What would I do without you, my stuffed monkey! :)

6 comments:

Suman Y said...

kummavu ga ...

Suman Y said...

did you feel the same when you met vidya too :P ...
similar features na :D ..

Lavanya said...

heehee! can say that ;)

Prashant Mehta said...

Is it an "symbolic" post? :-P

Swetha Balla said...

Aarrrghhh ... ^$!#($#@)

Lavanya said...

@Prashant : May be...May be not! :)
@Balla : he he! :D